Looking for something to do with your family and friends this Fourth of July? Check out the local to-do’s below.
- A parade begins at Ida Lee Park and Recreation Center (60 Ida Lee Dr.) and travels down King Street starting at 10 a.m.
- In the evening, there will be a celebration at Ida Lee Park with live music and food.
- Parking is available at the interior lots off Ida Lee Drive, and the festival field parking off King Street.
- Gates open at 6:00 p.m. and music starts at 6:30 p.m.
- Fireworks are at 9:30 p.m. Free.
- The community center hosts music, games, contests and food. Fireworks begin at dusk. The full event is from 11 a.m.-10p.m.
- Middleburg Community Center Fourth of July Events. Free.
- 11 a.m-7 p.m MCC Pool Open
- 5:30 p.m. Children’s parade lineup at the Middleburg Charter School
- 6 p.m. Parade Begins at Middleburg Charter School, and ending at the Middleburg Community Center Ball field at 7 p.m.
- 7 p.m. Live music | Pan Masters from Bluemont Concert Series
- Claude Moore Park: Celebrate an old-fashioned 4th of July with pony and wagon rides, music, crafts, nature exhibits, historic tours, old-time and family games, and “Reptiles Alive”. The Dons’ Wood-Fired Pizza and Hershey’s Shake Shop will be onsite with food available for purchase. Use the Loudoun Park Lane entrance. Register in advance or pay at the door (cash and check only at the door).
- 10:30 a.m-3 p.m.
- All ages welcome!
- Cost: $5
- Annual Independence Day Parade kicking off at 12:30 p.m. on Monday, July 4th. The parade will start at Emerick Elementary School, march down Orchard Avenue, turn right onto Main Street, take a left onto Maple Avenue, and conclude at Loudoun Valley High School. See more info about the parade here. Free.
Additional Town Events
- If you would like to know what events are happening in a town not mentioned above, please click on over to this site for a comprehensive list of areas including South Riding, The Plains, Lorton, Hillsboro, Winchester, Aldie, Lovettsville, Waterford, Vienna, Williamsburg, Woodbridge, Manasses, Great Falls, Arlington, and more!
Have a happy Fourth of July with your family and friends!