Situated less than a block from a Rock Creek Park trailhead and backing to private woods, this beautifully remodeled 5 bedroom, two and one half bath split level with fenced, professionally landscaped yard and decks for relaxing and entertaining, is perfectly suited for today’s modern lifestyle. Minutes from schools, shopping, places of worship, Metro Rail Red Line, Pike & Rose shopping, Rockville Town Center, and major commuter routes.
FEATURES & AMENITIES
• 5 bedrooms, 2 full and one half baths with fenced yard
• Welcoming hardwood foyer with beautiful solid hardwood door and guest coat closet
• Sun-filled main level opens up to living room with large bay window, crown molding, white oak hardwood floor in trendy grey finish, and access to the dining room and kitchen
• Dining room with white oak grey finished hardwood floor, chair rail molding and designer light fixture, with access to the kitchen; Anderson® sliding glass door walk-out to the large deck and rear yard with privacy fence to rear gardens and woods beyond
• Expansive, remodeled kitchen with breakfast bar features quartz and granite countertops, attractive glass tile backsplash, solid wood customized white cabinets with under and integrated lighting, a floor-to-ceiling bank of pantry cabinets with pull-out drawers, stainless steel appliances, and ceramic floor
• Step through the glass door off the dining room to enjoy serene views of the rear gardens from the deck, and vista views of manicured beds filled with perennials ready to bloom all around your fenced oasis!
• Step down from the main level to the family room with brick wood-burning fireplace, and beautiful grey cork- backed luxury vinyl floor
• Lower level one offers a remodeled powder room with new fixtures and fully appointed laundry room with side door access to the rear yard off the family room
• Lower level two offers a finished recreation/play/media room and a spacious utility room with cork-backed luxury vinyl flooring and a large carpeted storage room
• Upper level one affords a luxurious owner’s suite with two double door closets boasts a glass slider to a deck with vista views of the rear gardens and woods for your morning coffee or evening nightcap; en-suite updated ceramic bath with new fixtures
• Additional bedroom on the first upper level for guest room or office with spacious two-door closet with organizers; hall linen closet
• Three spacious bedrooms on the second upper level include spacious double-door closets and white oak hardwood floor
• Upper level two with chair rail molding with updated hall bathroom with easy-care solid surround tub features new vanity, fixtures and vinyl tile flooring
• Two linen closets on the second upper level
• Just some of the special features include the expansive open main level; 2-car driveway; private fenced back yard backing to woods with Japanese maples, flowering bushes and extensive perennials; ample attached storage shed; newer HVAC and appliances; updated kitchen and baths, trendy paint colors, flooring, replacement windows and six-panel doors and recessed lighting everywhere; freshly painted throughout and with lovely white oak grey finished hardwood floors. So beautifully and meticulously maintained over the years!
ASK FOR A BROCHURE WITH A LiST OF IMPROVEMENTS THRU THE YEARS!
Unfortunately, we don't have any similar listings at the moment. Please remove or change some of the selected filters.
Courtesy of: Long & Foster Real Estate, Inc. Listing information provided courtesy of the Bright MLS. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, and it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Updated: 24th May, 2022 5:32 PM (UTC)
All MRE | AP agents are licensed REALTORS® and subscribe to NAR's strict Code of Ethics, which is based on honesty, professionalism and the protection of the public. We fully support and operate in accordance with The Fair Housing Act.